PLEASE CLICK ON "2009" ON THE RIGHT COLUMN TO REVEAL ALL THE POST

PLEASE CLICK ON "2009" ON THE RIGHT COLUMN TO REVEAL ALL THE POST
I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS , SO BROS , DO NOT BE AFRAID TO LET ME KNOW YOUR OFFERS .However , PLz try to give your best reasonable offer. :) THANKS

CAN REACH ME ANYTIME AT 81989287

Sunday, June 14, 2009

MOTORISED autofold mirror with signal led+ Original CS5 mirror folding switch +autofold relay


For pictures for autfold mirror plz refer to www.piezocar.blogspot.com. For those bros who do not yet know , I am actually PIEZOCAR , its my commercial nick as i do not want to combine my personal sales with by company sales in the forum to avoid conflicts and trouble for the moderators . Kindly understand .
Price : $450 Plus installtion . ( Do not be shocked by this price as you will ask why is it that this price is the same as a brand new set which i stated in my commercial post in the forum .This is because , this set that I am using on my ride i.e this demo piece comes with a original CS5 folding switch that is with the angle adjustment switch as shown in the picture above which cost $130 from C and C .
This set is as good as new as it is with me for only 2 weeks . It also comes with the autofold module that allows you to fold and unfold your mirror with you remote . This cost $90 from accessories shop .

1 comment:

  1. I am actually PIEZOCAR , its my commercial nick as i do not want to combine my personal sales with by company sales in the forum to avoid conflicts and trouble for the moderators .
    - industrial light fixtures

    ReplyDelete